Join Us in Our Outreach to the Community!
The Voter Services Committee manages a variety of campaigns and initiatives to support the League's efforts to defend democracy. We depend on volunteers to accomplish this important work. How would you like to help?
- Be a Voter Campaign: Develop and distribute materials for our state-wide campaign.
- Candidate Forums: Produce Candidate Forums for Primary and General Elections every year with Thurston Community Media and community co-sponsors. Work includes contacting candidates, developing questions, scheduling, staffing, creating scripts, and more.
- Registering Voters: Register voters and provide information about elections and voting at community venues.
- They Represent You: Maintain and distribute our League's brochure listing national, state, and local elected officials and their contact information.
- Teen Projects: Train youth in high schools to be Future Voter Advocates. As Advocates, they pre-register their peers (ages 16-17) to vote.
- Voting Facts: In collaboration with a state-wide committee, distribute voting facts through the “Your Vote” tabloid, our website, and social media.
interested in getting involved?
Share your contact information and areas of interest. A committee member will contact you.